Compare the difference
Between Bronze Memorials and the other Gravemarker companies and you will see a big difference right away!
* Our goal is to help you design a beautiful memorial, and to meet your deadline, at the very best lowest price, with the fastest deliver in the U.S.
* Bronze Memorials is the best company to make your Gravemarker. It’s simple easy and fast.
* Our outstanding customer service, quality, price is the real difference,
* FREE ground shipping on orders OVER $750 over $750 to all U.S. Addresses including Alaska and Hawaii and all military addresses around the world.
We do not charge extra to ship to our military.
* We have a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
* Easy to find phone # for 24 hour customer service for contact to your service representative and their cell phone # so that you will always be able to have your questions answered
* Lowest prices guaranteed, we will beat your best price quote by 5%
* We save you time, money with the best quality, lowest prices and fastest service.
* We don’t miss deadlines Instant prices available to you
* We have been in business selling cast bronze products for over 37 years and we are the largest plaque supplier in the U.S.
* We can make any size, shape, color marker you wish, and have been making beautiful custom bronze plaques for over 40,000+ customers
* We are a local company, just like being next door, order from your desk, delivered to your desk in as little as 15 DAYS.
*Bronze Memorials is a 100% woman owned business enterprise.
NO COMPANY SHIPS FASTER
* FREE artwork, FREE shipping on orders OVER $750 over $750, No company ships faster, FREE fast pricing Get a FREE price quote
* 72 hours dedication service available, Dedication Presentation Board: Don’t miss your deadline,
* Bronze Memorials will provide a full size bronze color presentation board matching your plaque design, and have the board delivered to you in 3 days, with overnight express shipping, to meet your deadlines.
There are no hidden costs
all markers come with FREE shipping on orders OVER $750 over $750, free artwork supplied for your approval, same day or next day after you place your order, before pouring your marker! all markers are complete
including lettering and choice of border. Our price includes free ground shipping to all U.S. addresses and
all military addresses.
You can trust Bronze Memorials to provide you with the Memorial of your choice to honor your loved one.
HOW TO ORDER: IT'S AS EASY AS 1-2-3
1> email us with the following information: shipping address, size of plaque, bronze or aluminum, dedication date, attach logo, and photo(s)
2> we will send you an invoice and artwork for your approval
3> then choose payment option and your plaque will ship in 15 business days. Rush service is 6 or 10 business days.
We have 5 ways to place your order
1. You can pay by credit card on our secure online server
2. You can go online to https://www.bronzememorials.net/aacheck.htm
Fill out the form, and submit and we will recreate the check electronically.
3. You can fax a personal or company check made payable to Bronze
(just make the check out normally and instead of mailing it, you fax it to 954.862.3090 and we will recreate it electronically, no need to mail the check)
4. Call us 772.924.0251 and we will fill out the form with you.
5. Mail you order to: (add 20 additional days to the delivery of the order)
1775 SW Gatlin Blvd, Ste 203, Port Saint Lucie, FL. 34953
we will process you order upon receipt of payment
Simple and easy, you tell us what you want and we say YES!
Bronze memorials is the right choice
Call 772.924.0251 or email us or fill out the give me a quote form
Trusted Company providing Quality, Service, Safe & Secure for over 37 years. Bronze Memorials has delivered over 40,000 plaques to our satisfied customers!
Just ask our satisfied
are no hidden costs. All orders come with FREE shipping on orders OVER $750 over $750,
and of course we provide FREE ARTWORK, before pouring your monument!
Wounded Warrior Project gratefully acknowledges the
generous support of Bronze Memorials for WWP's full range of programs and services
Bronze Memorials donates monthly to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Please join us in contributing to this worthy cause.
Please click here to send your own donation, as a one time donation or a monthly donation.
LOWEST PRICES ON THE INTERNET
Price Guarantee: We Guarantee The lowest Price On The Internet!
If You Find A Lower Published Price From Any Competitor Or Company
we will beat that price by 10%
Cemetery Acceptance and Delivery: Bronze Memorials Markers requires signed approval from each cemetery before an order is placed with our foundry. This is a courtesy service provided to our customers to verify the order placed is within the cemetery rules and regulations. Providing this service is to help the customer verify the cemetery will accept their order, however, it is solely the responsibility of the buyer to insure the item they are purchasing is within all cemetery rules and regulations.
Cemetery Installation Fees & Regulations: Bronze Memorials Markers is not responsible for any cemetery or installation fees. Our prices do not include the cost of installation. Many cemeteries will have fees for installation and endowment care that you will pay directly to them. Check with them to find out what those charges might be. Most cemeteries require payment in full before accepting delivery of a memorial. When you check with them about their rules and regulations, verify when the payment has to be made. It may be possible to pay them as soon as you order the memorial. Bronze Memorials will do everything in its power to ensure that all memorials sold meet the requirements of the cemetery in which it is being installed. It is, however, ultimately the responsibility of the purchaser that the marker conforms to cemetery regulations.
Natural Materials: When purchasing a memorial, the purchaser acknowledges that granite is a natural material with variations in color and characteristics. Occasionally, cemeteries require granite bases be a color of their choosing. Please contact the cemetery to see if a particular granite color is required. Should you want to purchase a marker from Bronze Memorials please call for granite color selection. Bronze Memorials also offers many other popular granite colors. For an additional price, selection of a different color for your base or marker can be arranged. Shipping Delivery time is normally 4 - 6 weeks after receipt of payment, cemetery and layout approval. Additional design elements (custom bronze designs, custom designs, portraits, etc.) may extend the delivery time. All memorials are shipped via truck freight. All freight costs are included in the price of the marker to cemetery or business destinations within the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will apply if marker is shipped to any other area. Any special shipping requirements will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Special requirements may include but are not limited to lift gates, rescheduling of delivery and non-commercial delivery. Should your marker incur damage during shipment, note the damages on the bill of lading. Contact us immediately and fax us a copy of the bill of lading so we can help you file a claim promptly. The shipping company will need to know the exact damage to the memorial. If possible, take a photo when you uncrate it-after noting the damage on the bill of lading. It is important to inspect the memorial immediately. The time frame to file a claim is usually 15 days. All merchandise should be retained in the original shipping container in the same condition when damage was discovered until an inspection can be done. While Bronze Memorials will assist in filing a claim for damages, we are not responsible for the memorial after the bill of lading has been signed and delivery has been accepted.
Payment: Bronze Memorials must be paid in full before submitting the order to the manufacturer. On cemetery markers, purchaser will receive a layout for their approval. Production will not begin until a signed copy of the layout is received from the purchaser by Bronze Memorials and the memorial has been paid in full. We accept payments in the form of credit cards, money orders and personal and company checks. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We offer a no-money down through PayPal.
Sales Tax: Sales tax will be added to all orders shipped within the state of Florida at the rate of 6.75%.
Cancellations: Bronze Memorials is a custom monument company, there are no refunds on monuments and markers with a name on them - we have a cancellation policy - See policy here.